Sunday, January 13, 2013

Unlock My Body.


Unlock my body



It’s me and you
Paying the toll
For present untold…
A cigarette to smoke
A fog to hold…
Your body, uncertain to me
I smell like you;
Your scent calms me.
I breathe you heavily
Your “OH” upon my neck
Ah, stop breathing, and hold me
Even if reversed, I don’t care
Since your lips upon mine…
My thoughts are chaotic and
You are kissing my hand
All shyness, my mind wants more
But my body says: “STOP”…
Please “heart” aid my cause
I want him, I want to
Kiss him back, but I can’t
My body is locked, and
I think; I am sinking down
Inside his naked chest
Of green and gold…
I feel so safe
You feel too warm
I spoke with you about
Things I never dare to
Speak before
With you I am nameless
You can call me anything you want
Call me a love song
Call me any color
Or your peaceful melody…
I am giving in to you
Deliver me to your realms…
Where may you
Unlock my body with
Whispers, soft sad melodies,
And gifts of your heart of flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment